Secrets of A Serial Networker
Connect, Serve, and Attract More Clients
Anne finally answers that age-old question: “Why did the chicken cross the road?”
To meet other chicks, of course! Despite the fear, not crossing is a greater risk than crossing.
That is what networking is all about. Meeting other people you can help and who can help you.
Networking doesn’t have to be scary, and it doesn’t have to be hard. In Secrets of a Serial Networker, Anne Garland will share her half-a-century of experience networking in corporate America and as a successful entrepreneur. She’ll have you roaring with laughter over some of her stories, pausing to think over how her advice can benefit your business, and realizing networking is really easy when you follow the simple steps she offers.
In these pages, you will learn to:
- Make split-second connections
- Follow up and leverage new connections
- Practice card connecting, not card collecting
- Get contacts to connect you to other contacts
- Be likeable and trustworthy so others will want to know you
- Change gears for in-person versus virtual networking
- Feel comfortable in any networking situation
- Master your square on Zoom
- Use proper netiquette
Plan and rock your own networking events
With this book, you can quit being a chicken and instead rule the roost at your next networking event. Start collecting those eggs in one basket and nurture them till they hatch. Get out there and make connections until your network knows no limits!Find Out More About Anne